Many people have been told that Traumatic Brain Injury victims can achieve maximum recovery in 2 years (called 2-year plateau). THAT IS NOT TRUE as their uninjured brain cells have the same DNA and can learn, and some injured cells can heal. This program helps Traumatic Brain Injury survivors restore key cognitive function beyond 2-year plateau to pursue their freedom and health again.
What Impedes Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Recovery? Wills + Tools
- Current rehab focuses on injured brain cells and ignore uninjured, and western medicine has limited healing outside of acute stage.
- Most cognitive programs mainly prepare TBI survivors to accept “the next level of placement” instead of to be who they were since they have limited IQ and behavior tools.
- Learning can be tremendous, and intense stress can make it hopeless.
What Makes Us Different?
- We help TBI survivors with potential go back to who they were and fully utilize the 6Q tools and Eastern and Western Medicine
- We also help TBI survivors identify new potentials to regain independence and freedom efficiently
How We Help TBI Survivors?
- We help survivors learn easy and fast based on individuals’ potential and development needs.
- Facilitate further healing through Eastern and Western Medicine if needed.
(at this time, we require survivors to attend the program after they are discharged from the hospital and done with physical and speech rehab if applicable. We will work with survivors’ current medical provider and others if further healing is indicated.)
Who Can Benefit from Us?
1. TBI survivors who can learn and desire to regain independence.
Great News: Your State May Pay for You
Many states have a trust fund to help Traumatic Brain Injury survivors learn new skills and live better. Contact your state coordinator.
What to Expect?
The program usually lasts 10 months and begin with (Executive) 6Q Assessment, medical records review, custom program design and follow-up consulting or coaching (1/week x 4, 1/2 week x 6, and 1/4 week x 6). Many TBI survivors can show some results in 8 weeks and achieve much more in 8-10 months. Complete recovery can take years. Medical treatment fees are not included.
The Next Program: 2-10-2020 9 am-5 pm (PST)
Recover from Traumatic Brain Injury beyond 2-year Plateau