Many people have been told that Traumatic Brain Injury victims can achieve maximum recovery in 2 years (called 2-year plateau). That is not true as their uninjured brain cells have the same DNA and can learn, and some injured cells can heal. This program helps Traumatic Brain Injury survivors restore key cognitive function beyond 2-year plateau to pursue their freedom and health again.
What Impedes Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Recovery?
- Current rehab focuses on injured brain cells and ignore uninjured.
- Western medicine has limited healing at the chronic stage.
- Most cognitive programs mainly prepare TBI survivors to accept “the next level of placement” instead of to be who they were.
- Learning can be tremendous, and intense stress can make it hopeless.
How We Beat TBI beyond the “2-year Plateau?”
We further healing through Eastern and Western Medicine and non-health tools. We make learning easy and fast by evaluating all 6Qs, identifying learning needs and getting to the root causes of behaviors. Our having been there personally will make your journey much smoother as we know all the anxieties, struggles, and triumphs.
How We Help TBI Victims?
We design Custom Solutions based on participants’ healing needs and 6Q assessment results. Here is the outline:
• Share our success with participants and motivate participants.
• Identify their learning needs and make learning easy and fast.
• Facilitate their learning with practices.
• Promote further healing through Eastern and Western Medicine and non-health tools.
Who Can Benefit from Us?
1. TBI survivors who can learn and desire to go back to who they were.
2. At this time, we require survivors to see us after they are discharged from the hospital and have finished physical and speech rehab if applicable.
PS: the program focuses in restoring cognitive function through unique learning. We teach participants how to select Eastern Medicine doctors. The program may improve visual, olfactory, and motor function at different extent. That is our side benefit, not our focus. .
What to Expect?
Many Traumatic Brain Injury victims can show some results in 8 weeks and achieve much more in 8-10 months. Complete recovery can take years.
Each program lasts 10 months and limits to 50 participants. Medical treatment fees are not included.