Many people have been told that Traumatic Brain Injury victims achieve maximum recovery in 2 years (called 2-year plateau). That is not true as their uninjured brain cells have the same DNA and can learn, and some injured cells can heal. This program helps Traumatic Brain Injury victims recover beyond 2-year plateau via the 6Q Approach.
What Impedes Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Recovery?
- Western rehab has limited tools to restore cognitive function and heal in the chronic stage.
- Some health providers only use their own devices and old concepts.
- Learning can be tremendous, and intense stress can make it hopeless.
- Attorneys often coerce victims to exaggerate their disabilities instead of recovering better.
Why Can We Beat TBI beyond the “2-year Plateau?”
Victims still have uninjured brain cells that have the same DNA and can be trained, and some of their injured cells can still heal. We not only know the power of Eastern and Eastern medicine but also can build level 5 leaders beyond IQ, EQ, and Behavior. Thus, we can help them heal more and better and make it easy for them to restore their cognitive function. Moreover, we have been there personally, knowing all the anxieties, struggles, and triumphs.
How We Help TBI Victims?
- Optimize determination.
- Identify learning needs and make learning easy and fast.
- Facilitate further healing through Eastern and Western Medicine.
We design custom solutions through the 6Q Approach (in addition to IQ and EQ, the 6Qs also include Learning Q, Adversity Q, Public Influence Q and Health Q)
Who Can Benefit from Us?
1. Those who have suffered Traumatic Brain Injury and desire to recover beyond the 2-year plateau.
2. Those who are medically stable.
3. Those who have finished western rehab, or are at least half-way through.
What to Expect?
Many Traumatic Brain Injury victims can show some results in 8 weeks and achieve much more in 8-10 months. Complete recovery can take years. The program will last 10 months.
This Promotional Program l Limited to 50 participants and will close by 8-28-2019.
About 1.7 million people sustain a traumatic brain injury annually. The lifetime costs of a patient’s treatment for a traumatic brain injury are estimated to run from $85,000 to $3 million. The unemployment rate two years after diagnosis is 60% while the national unemployment average of 5.1%. Up to 53% of the homeless are affected with a brain injury (I almost became one of them). In fact, many of these victims can regain independence and dignity if they can handle what is missing in current TBI rehab.