The world does not challenge only your children’s strengths. Many people cannot rise from setbacks and failures. Some quit or retire early. Some develop stress-related health issues, for example, heart attack, cirrhosis (due to over drinking), addiction (due to drugs), suicide, etc. Studies have found that early successors often crush far worse than others.
Do you want your children grow strong? The 1-day program is designed to strengthen their Adversity Quotient (AQ) through you with cases study and group exercises.
- Understand the impact of setbacks and failures on leadership, success, and health. Explore the common causes of setbacks and failures, internal and external.
- Learn how children can act and learn differently than adults under the storm.
- Identify the common mistakes at each stage.
- Learn how to enhance their Adversity Quotient through daily activities and your long term plan.
- This class empowers two generations with one program by helping parents first.
- The program will strengthen parent-child bond as parents will understand their children better and can give them the right hands in adversities.
- Minimize stress-related health issues for both parents and their children.
Who Should Attend?
- Parents whose children are brilliant.
Time and Venue:
Time: Jan. 22, 2020, 10 am to 6 pm (Wednesday)
Venue: Los Angeles, CA and online
PS: 1. the promotion will end by the end of 2019.
2. Local classes are possible upon request.
Timing: course starts at 10 am, hard stop each day at 6 pm
PS: Local programs are available upon request (minimum 30 attendants).
All attendances are subject to the approval of The Prince Synergy.
Volume Discount: email us for group rates if sending 5 or more people